Hello, my name is Xin Xie, you can call me Sail.I am currently completing my undergraduate degree in the Bachelor of Art program at the University of Victoria. This is my last semester in UVic. I hope to study with you happily in the last semester.

The major I wanted to choose at first was education, because I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher. But for some special reasons, I had to choose the major of economic. In my spare time, I like to travel and go shopping with my friends. One of my favorite hobbies is cooking. I often cook special dishes at home. I try to cook dishes from every country. I will also look for some delicious restaurants to explore some new tastes, and then take pictures of them and send them to social media.I hope to open my own restaurant in Vancouver in the future.

As for social media, I think it’s particularly important to people’s lives now. Especially now, under the epidemic situation, people spend more time at home and use social media more frequently. People can use social media to communicate and share something interesting. I am usually a person who likes to use social media. I hope that through this course, I can learn more about social media and use it better.

Thank you for reading!